OPC 95% Pure Natural Grape Seed Extract
CAS No.: 84929-27-1
Product Name: Grape Seed Extract
Latin Name: Vitis Vinifera L
Appearance: Reddish Brown Fine Powder
Active Ingredients: Polyphenols; OPC
Specifications: Polyphenols 95% by UV , OPC (Oligomeric Proantho Cyanidins) 95% by UV
1)Grape seed extract is used for conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and poor circulation.
2)Other reasons for the use of grape seed extract include complications related to diabetes, such as nerve and eye damage; vision problems, such as macular degeneration (which can cause blindness); and swelling after an injury or surgery.
3)Grape seed extract is also used for cancer prevention and wound healing. Side Effects and Cautions:Grape seed extract is generally well tolerated when taken by mouth. It has been used safely for up to 8 weeks in clinical trials.
4)Side effects that have been reported most often include headache; a dry, itchy scalp; dizziness; and nausea.
5) The interactions between grape seed extract and medicines or other supplements. have not been carefully studied.
6) Tell your health care providers about any complementary and alternative practices you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health. This will help ensure coordinated and safe care.
1)Reduce the inidence of coronary heart disease (CHD);
2) It is effective antioxidant;
3) Inhibits lipid peroxidation of low-density lipoprotein(LDL), prevents the cytotoxicity of oxidized LDL,and protects cells lipid peroxidation;
4) Provide vitamins C and E;
5) Reduced platelet aggregation;
6) Prevention of atherosclerosis;
7) Cancer-related effects;
8) Inhibition of vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and so on.